My Blog List

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Welcome 100 Nomination signers for my run for Governor of California.


Hi, I am Alessandro Machi and I Thank you for considering signing my California Governor Nomination Petition. I need 65 verified Los Angeles County registered voters to sign my Nomination Petition. My goal is to reach 100 signatures. If you want to find me as a I canvas for nomination signers please call 818-999-3233.

Alessandro in deep discussion with his catsultant.

I have until Friday afternoon, March 11, 2022 to get my 100 Nomination signatures or I will lose my $4,300 filing fee for not much more than a last minute pursuit for signatures. 

The nomination petition is only given out once the filing fee of $4,300 has been paid. The earliest I will probably receive my California Governor nomination papers will be noon, March 10, 2022, leaving me a scant 24 hours (If I don't sleep) to acquire 100 Los Angeles County Voter Nomination signatures.

I plan on stirring up the 2022 California Governors race by actually exposing real life issues facing Homeowners, Small Business owners, and Renters.

Back in January of 2022 there was still a lot of concern over COVID, masking, and staying home and so on, so I did not want to be a jerk and leave additional messages to the Secretary of States Office and create additional work tickets to call me back. The SOS office never called back.

I lost one day earlier this week when I saw a forensics video of a Police Officer being accused of Murder and realized the Police Officer was innocent. I created a Video Forensics report and submitted it to the interested parties. 

Now I have approximately 24 hours to get 100 Nomination Signatures. If I qualify for Governor, you will see this site come alive with dozens of thoughtful ideas that any self serving Politician would have zero awareness. I will address and reveal these issues via 3 minute videos because they are concerns held near and dear to California Homeowners, Small Business Owners, and Renters.

How do I know what concerns California Homeowners, Small Business Owners, and Renters? I have lived in California for my entire adult life and have been a co-Homeowner, been self employed and and a Live-in Family Caregiver. I have encountered so much California red tape designed to make good, honest people, blue collar people give up when attempting to participate in Government programs that were meant for them, that I want to participate in the California Governor's race so these issues actually become topics of discussion by California Governor Candidates.

Watch for my series of 3 minute videos that will succinctly expose issues that are adversely affecting California Homeowners, Small Business Owners, and Renters.

You can also find more information about me on my LinkedIn Account.

No comments:

Post a Comment